First I’m named QUEEN of my home and now Penny at Knee Deep in Grace has award me the Stylish Blogger Award! I’m really living high these days!!!
There are a few requirements with this award and they are as follows:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. Thank you so much Penny, I’m truly honored
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Select 15 (or 10 if you're in a hurry like me :-0) recently discovered, stylish bloggers to receive this award
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve been selected! i.e. Make their day (hopefully)
Seven things about ME:
- I love the Lord with all my heart and truly believe I can do anything He calls me to do, even homeschooling. (Especially homeschooling!)
- I have four kids but would love to have at least two more. I’m already 37 and my hubby is 47 so if we’re having more I’d like it to be soon, lol!
- I am constantly in learning mode, always looking for something new to learn, for me and my kids. I have learned more since I started homeschooling my kids than I learned the entire time I was in school (or either I’ve just forgotten it all).
- Given the choice I would choose a chef over a maid! I do not like cleaning, but I run out of good ideas for foods my kids will eat, AND I don’t like grocery shopping! I prefer to bake something *sweet* and forget the meal
- I would love to live on a huge farm complete with animals, fences, ponds, tractors, etc But there’s no way I could deal with the animal chores. I’m just not an animal person. I’ve got a couple kids that love animals though
- Although I don’t watch a lot of T.V. one of my favorite shows is American Idol! I think season 10 may just be the best season yet! We’ll see…
- I have a huge, crazy, love affair with oatmeal cream cookies. Not the Little Debbie kind. There’s a pastry shop in my town that makes The.very.best.oatmeal.cookies. evea!! My son and I have tried to duplicate them, but we can’t. The bad thing is, they cost about $1 each…way too expensive to have as often as I’d like!!
- Mustard Seed Free School
- Half Dozen Mama
- My Own Sense and Sensibility
- Train Up a Child
- Stacy's Page
- I Work from Son Up to Son Down
- Acorns or Nuggets of God
- Dancing with my Father
- Pressing On...
- Ahoy Maties