Wednesday, February 23, 2011

**STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!!!***


From Auntie Margs Blog & Twisted Monkey Scraps 11-25-2010 Pictures, Images and Photos
First I’m named QUEEN of my home and now Penny at Knee Deep in Grace has award me the Stylish Blogger Award! I’m really living high these days!!! 
There are a few requirements with this award and they are as follows:
  • Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. Thank you so much Penny, I’m truly honored Smile
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Select 15 (or 10 if you're in a hurry like me :-0) recently discovered, stylish bloggers to receive this award
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve been selected! i.e. Make their day Smile (hopefully)
Seven things about ME:
  1. I love the Lord with all my heart and truly believe I can do anything He calls me to do, even homeschooling. (Especially homeschooling!)
  2. I have four kids but would love to have at least two more. I’m already 37 and my hubby is 47 so if we’re having more I’d like it to be soon, lol!
  3. I am constantly in learning mode, always looking for something new to learn, for me and my kids. I have learned more since I started homeschooling my kids than I learned the entire time I was in school (or either I’ve just forgotten it all).
  4. Given the choice I would choose a chef over a maid! I do not like cleaning, but I run out of good ideas for foods my kids will eat, AND I don’t like grocery shopping!  I prefer to bake something *sweet* and forget the meal Open-mouthed smile
  5. I would love to live on a huge farm complete with animals, fences, ponds, tractors, etc But there’s no way I could deal with the animal chores. I’m just not an animal person. I’ve got a couple kids that love animals though Winking smile
  6. Although I don’t watch a lot of T.V. one of my favorite shows is American Idol! I think season 10 may just be the best season yet! We’ll see…
  7. I have a huge, crazy, love affair with oatmeal cream cookies. Not the Little Debbie kind. There’s a pastry shop in my town that makes The.very.best.oatmeal.cookies. evea!! My son and I have tried to duplicate them, but we can’t. The bad thing is, they cost about $1 each…way too expensive to have as often as I’d like!!
Here are the ladies I’ve selected (It may take awhile to get 15 but I’ll add them as I “discover” them):
  1.  Mustard Seed Free School
  2. Half Dozen Mama
  3. My Own Sense and Sensibility
  4. Train Up a Child
  5. Stacy's Page
  6. I Work from Son Up to Son Down
  7. Acorns or Nuggets of God
  8. Dancing with my Father
  9. Pressing On...
  10. Ahoy Maties






7 comments:

Penny said...

Marie, Thank you for sharing YOU. May God grant you the desires of your heart.

Blessings,
PK
http://kneedeepingrace.com

Laura O in AK said...

Marie,

I am so with you on the farm without animal chores. As for a chef versus a maid....well, I love to cook. But, I have the same problem with running out of ideas.

Stopping by as a 'crawl' through the TOS Blogs. (At least I'm in the correct week now...)

Jesmicwilmom said...

I love making the sweet things, too. :)

kaycar said...

Hi Marie!,
I had to let the other blog go. It is still there but I don't do anything with it. As soon as I figure out how to print it, I'll delete it.Did you try adding the new blog? Ihave no idea how to tell you to do it. Glad you stopped by. Sometimes it seems like you're writing into space:)..... and no one is reading.....

My Sanctuary Moments said...

Thank you again Marie. I finally got my post done! Here it is... http://myownsenseandsensibility.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-me-oh-thank-you.html This has been too much fun. Have a blessed day!

Amy said...

I'm so with you on preferring a chef! Dinner a couple of nights a week would be fine, but meals and snacks every single day is a lot to keep up with. Also can relate on how much I've learned since beginning the homeschool journey nine years ago:)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! You absolutely made my day. As soon as I figure out how to link back to you on my blog, I'm going to do that. I'm sooooooo techno-challenged. If it were dark chocolate, I could figure it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...