Monday, January 23, 2012

Picker Alert!!!

Shiloh announced during lunch (of all times) that she no longer picks her nose. I responded “Great, you’ve now accomplished something your brothers have yet to accomplish.” One brother say’s “I have accomplished it” and another “I have too, starting right now!” Her other brother honestly just sat quietly and listened (he knew he couldn’t add to the conversation since he’d been called on this just an hour earlier!)

So the conversation, unfortunately went from bad to eewww and I had to change the topic. But before that happened we all agreed to proclaim “Picker Alert” if ANYone is caught with their finger inside the nasal canal (yes we actually had to clarify the difference between a scratch and a pick Annoyed)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like my house... Although lately my six year old has just been letting them build up in there for the whole world to see. I'm not sure which is more embarrassing. I added you on networked blogs and liked your blog. I am enjoying reading everyone's blogs and "getting to know you".

Amy B (new to TOS crew)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...