Monday, October 11, 2010

I’ve been tagged---Again!

One of my mini-mates, Elizabeth from Expand, has tagged me again, so I will answer her 8 questions here.

  1. What is your favorite Psalm? Very hard to pick a favorite. If I have to choose one I’ll choose Psalm 121
  2. What do you want God to say to you at the end of you life? Well done my good and faithful servant, enter now into the joy that was prepared for you
  3. What would you like God NOT to ask of you? Let one of my kids go. For whatever reason, death, disobedience etc
  4. Do you have an alter ego? Not that I’m aware of
  5. Is there a movie you would watch over and over? No, there are too many good ones left to be seen to spend time watching one over ;-)
  6. Who would you love to have met before they died? Jesus when He walked the earth as a man
  7. What is your favorite thing to do while by yourself? Read!!!
  8. What is a favorite quote? Motherhood is a journey out of self-centeredness ~author unknown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...