Monday, June 28, 2010

Blog Walk Week of June 28

(Thanks to Debbie, over at Debbie's Digest for the great picture)
It's time to visit some great homeschool blogs again. I really enjoy doing this each week. It's so much fun meeting new homeschoolers and seeing how they do things. I don't have time to read all of the blogs, but I always read at least one post.  It's neat because now that we're a few weeks into the TOS year, I've already met some of these bloggers and I'm already following several of them :-)
1. All American Family
2. Growing Fruit
3. Learning to Teach
4. Codex Young Author's Publishing Program
5.Stairsteps Homeschool Academy
6. Kingdom Academy
7. Living Sola Gratia
8. Wynfield Christian Academy
9. The Cow Queen
10. Peace Creek on the Prairie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...