Monday, June 21, 2010

Blog Walk week of June 21, 2010

 

Okay let’s get ready for week two of our blog walking! This week we’re going to some more wonderful homeschooling blogs, I can already tell just by the blog names. I haven’t visited them all but I’m planning to do so before the week is out. I’m going to start in the middle and work my way out. I’ve already been to a couple…just hope I can remember which I’ve been to and not leave any out :-) I guess I could do like one of our other TOS members over at Mom Loves Books and walk backwards, lol

Looking forward to ‘meeting’ some great hsers this week!

1. Second Star to the Right and Straight On Till Morning

2. Surviving The Testosterone

3. Family Style School

4. School Around The Bible

5. 1628 The Story of The Goebels 5

6. Morris Family Madness

7. Homeschool Musings

8. Homeschooling (and then some!)

9. Heartfelt Homeschooling

10. following Him home

LiveJournal Tags:

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love your blog - super cute background. I'm so glad that you were able to figure out how to follow me, I will now be following you as well. Looking forward to getting to know you through our blogs!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the "crew" board to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...