Monday, September 27, 2010

A Day at the Fair

Monster Truck Mania

I am NoT a big fan of the fair but I am a big fan of my family. So when Mark mentioned that he was taking the boys to the fair I at first thought I’d stay home, but knowing Shiloh wouldn’t get to go if I didn’t, I quickly changed my mind. I’m so glad I did. We had a great time. The kids rode a few rides and we walked around, saw a few friends, Petting Zoopetted the animals
Petting Zoo
and of course had  our ear drums blown away by monster trucks!  Shiloh couldn't stand the noise but she enjoyed the trucks The weather was PerFect-O! A lovely evening to spend outdoors  with the family. One of my all time  favorite memories will be Jordan and Josiah riding the “roller coaster,” coaster is a  very appropriate name for this ride;-) and Jordan, all smiles, saying “it’s scary mama” as they went around for their third ‘coast’ down the hill. I LOVED it!!! And so did they!
Monster Trucks
 Monster Trucks   






Monster Trucks
Monster Trucks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...